If you feel boring with the desktop icon in your computer / laptop, the reason is either the size of the desktop icon in your C / L is too large or too small. Whatever it is, if you do not like the size of your desktop icon, there are several ways to change the size of desktop icons in Windows computers, with the help of which you can set the desktop icons on your screen to your liking. In this article, we are going to tell you, how to change the size of desktop icons? How to change desktop icon size in Hindi.
There can be many reasons for changing the size of desktop icons, such as very small icons, so small that you will have trouble recognizing them, even if the size of the icons is too large, they start to get boring in a short time, due to this, your brain Only desktop icons rotate. In addition, too many icons on the desktop can also cause dislike.
If you have any reason to change the size of your desktop icon, Windows allows you to change the size of the desktop icon in a computer / laptop. With the help of which you can keep the size of desktop icons as per your choice and feel better.
In this article, we are telling you many ways to change the desktop icon size , you can follow the method which you find the best and simplest. So let’s know, desktop icon ka size kaise change kare?
Table of Contents Show
How to Change Desktop Icon Size in Windows Computer / Laptop? How to change Desktop Icon Size
Changing the size of desktop icons is very easy, you can change the current size of desktop icons in your computer in just 2 to 3 clicks, 2 to 3 steps.
1. Change Desktop Icon Size Using Mouse
Resizing your desktop icon using a mouse on a Windows PC is a very easy way. For this, all you need is the scroll wheel, that is, you can change the size of the desktop icon without a mouse click.
Follow this step to change the size of the desktop icon using the mouse.
- Go to your computer desktop and press Ctrl keyboard key.
- Now to increase the size of the desktop icon, scroll scroll up and down and scroll down to reduce the size.
Just, this way you can change the desktop icon size very easily with the help of a mouse.
2. Use Context menu to change desktop icon size
The context menu is another very easy way to change the size of your desktop icon. With this help, desktop icon size can be changed in just 1 to 2 clicks.
Follow this step to change the size of the desktop icon of the computer using the context menu.
- Right click anywhere on the desktop.
- Click on the option of view, after clicking on it, you will have three (large icons, medium icons or small icons) option shows to choose the size of the icon.
- Large icons: If the size of your desktop icon is small, you can enlarge them by clicking on the large icons.
- Medium Icons: Most people keep the size medium of the desktop icon because it makes the desktop icon neither too big nor too small, due to which medium size is preferred by most people.
- Small icons: If the size of your icon is too large, you can make it smaller by clicking on the small icons.
This way you can change the desktop icons size easily through the context menu.
3. Go to the Settings app and change the size of the desktop icon
You can also change the size of the desktop icon with the help of an option in the Settings app on your computer. For this, follow the points below.
- Open the Start menu.
- Open the Settings app by searching.
3. Settings app: After clicking on the Settings app, the Windows Settings page will open and click on the System option.
4. System: After clicking on the system, click on the Display option. After clicking on the display, a popup window will open in which you will see the Scale and layout section.
5. Scale and layout: By clicking on this option you can also change the size of desktop text, apps and other items on the desktop with desktop icons.
Apart from this, you will also get the option of Advanced scaling settings in which you can set all other items with your desktop icon to the custom scale size.
4. Use a keyboard shortcut to change the desktop icon size
If you like using keyboard shortcuts, you can also change the size of your desktop icon using a keyboard shortcut. like:
- Press and hold the Ctrl + shift key of your keyboard.
- Now use 1 to 4 buttons to change the size of your desktop icon.
- 1: Pressing this number enlarges the desktop icon.
- 2: By pressing this number, the size of the desktop icon becomes very large.
- 3: Pressing this number will reduce the size of your desktop icon.
- 4: Pressing this number will make the desktop icon size smaller (smaller).
Remember, use the number keys in the top of your keyboard, not the number pad. Because the number keys of pad number will not work with this shortcut.
In this way you can change the size of the desktop icon in your windows PC, that too easily with many ways. Now you will not bore your desktop icons and you will feel better than before.
In this article, we told you about the ways to change desktop icon size. We hope that after reading this article, how do you change the size of desktop icons? Will learn this.
Apart from these, there are many other ways to change the size of computer desktop icons, but we have told you here the tricks which are very easy, which anyone can understand quickly.
If your mouse is damaged, and now you want to run a computer without a mouse, then in the post below it is said, how to run a computer without a mouse?
- How to run a computer without a mouse?
If you find this information useful, then definitely share it with your friends on social media. So that any other help will be there.